Prospective parents are welcome to make an appointment to tour the School.
Early Years and Primary School Admission Process
1.The first step of registration is to purchase an admission form.
2. Once the form is completed and submitted, with these required documents;
- 2 Passport Photographs for your child (not more than 6 months old) of whom you seek admission for
- A photocopy of the child birth certificate.
- A photocopy of immunization record.
- A photocopy of data page of international passport.
- A Photocopy of resent result.
- Medical report from a certified doctor/hospital.
3. The prospective student will undertake a test in the core subjects to determine his or her current attainment (levels).
4. The student and parents will attend an interview to find out about the results of the test and if Starville School is the right place for the child.
Secondary School Admission Process
Students are offered admission into the secondary school on the ground that they pass the entrance examination and have attained at least the age of 11 by September of that academic year.